- 50% discount on food and beverage 7 days per week (15% discount on set meals and alcohol)
- Discounts are available in all Hong Kong restaurants (No exclusion days)
- Privilege Pass cards have a lengthy validity of 360 days
- Participation in our 2020 rewards program.†
- Special Offers via e-mail
Every dollar spent on food and beverage (after discount) earns you one point towards an end of year prize. Privilege Pass membership must be valid on or after 31 December 2020, and members can redeem their points for the following prizes between 1 and 31 January 2021 †.
† Privilege Pass rewards points will be cleared on 1 January 2021 or on date of expiry, and cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash. Be sure to renew your membership before it expires. In order to retain your accumulated reward points for redemption at the end of the year. You can renew or upgrade your membership, simply visit any Ruby Tuesday restaurant in Hong Kong and our friendly staff will be happy to assist you. Asia Pacific RT (Hong Kong) Limited reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions of the program at any time.
- 15,000 points = 180 days membership extension
- 20,000 points = $500 RT Voucher*
- 30,000 points = $1,000 RT Voucher*
* RT Vouchers can be used in conjunction with your membership discount. The processing time for above prizes is 10 working days after form submission.
IMPORTANT CONDITIONS – Non-Transferable
Please note that all cards are non–transferable, which means they cannot be shared. Secondary identification (including a credit card or other identification with card holder’s photo) is required when using your applicable discount card. For us to be able to maintain such attractive loyalty programs, we must ensure that only those eligible for discounts receive them. Please assist us to maintain this policy – cards may be canceled due to sharing.
Please call our Customer Service Hotline on 2411 6432 if you have any queries.
(Monday to Friday 9:30 am to 12:45 pm and 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm. Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays).