Terms and Conditions
Your use of your virtual membership card is governed by the terms of this agreement. Please ensure that you have read and understood these terms before using your virtual membership card. If you do not understand you may call 2411 6432 to discuss your concerns before you active your virtual card.
· To complete virtual membership card registration, you are required to download the Ruby Tuesday Application (“the Application”) and provide your membership card ID and expiry date. Each valid membership card can be activated on one mobile device only at one time.
· Ruby Tuesday mobile app supports Apple iOS 6.0+ and Google Android 4.1+ only. The virtual membership card is not allowed to activate in tablet device.
· If you are current valid member with physical membership card and want to change to a virtual membership card, the related physical card will be invalid instantly after virtual card activation. If you would like to change back to physical card from virtual card, you are required to deactivate the virtual card first. An administration fee of $50 will apply.
· If you are a newly join member and choose to use the virtual membership card, card details and expiry date for virtual card activation will be provided by Ruby Tuesday staff at one of our restaurant outlets. You can then enter these directly on the Application to activate your virtual card.
· The virtual membership card in the Application can be reinstalled on up to three iOS or Android smartphone devices (inclusive) within one calendar year without incurring an administration fee. Your virtual membership will be instantly deactivated on the previous device used once activated on the new device.
· If the virtual membership card is reinstalled more than three times in the one calendar year then a $50 administration fee will apply for every reinstallation. If the virtual membership card is reinstalled more than six times in the one calendar year then a $100 administration fee will apply for every reinstallation.
· The virtual membership card is valid at all Ruby Tuesday restaurants in Hong Kong only.
· The virtual membership card is non-transferable. Secondary identification (including a credit card or other identification with card holder’s photo) is required when using your virtual membership card.
· Virtual membership cards are valid for use at one table only.
· Virtual membership discounts do not apply to the 10% service charge.
· Completed and confirmed membership transactions cannot be cancelled and are not refundable or exchangeable under any condition.
· Unless otherwise specified, membership discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
· All photos are for reference only.
· Other details apply to the Ruby Tuesday membership program. Please refer to the program leaflet.
· Reward points for RT Premier and Privilege Pass will be updated automatically.
· The Application requires a stable Internet connection in order to operate properly. Ruby Tuesday takes no responsibility for the performance of the Application in the event of an unstable or otherwise unreliable Internet connection.
· Asia Pacific RT (Hong Kong) limited reserve the right to amend the balance of your reward points if we believe that a cleric billing or accounting error has occurred. If you have any concerns regarding your transaction history or any correction, please contact our Customer Service Hotline on 2411 6432.
· All rewards, special offers and benefits are valid only within stipulated periods.
· Asia Pacific RT (Hong Kong) limited reserves the right to change or modify these Terms or any other Policies related to use of the Application at any time. Continued use of the Application following the posting of these changes will constitute acceptance of such changes or modifications.
· In the case of dispute, the decision of Asia Pacific RT (Hong Kong) Limited shall be final.
Your Personal Information may be collected by Asia Pacific RT (Hong Kong) Limited may include:
· Name, gender, phone number, date of birth, photo, postal address and email address.
· Financial account information, such as credit card number and other payment information.
Asia Pacific RT (Hong Kong) Limited may use information about you or others that you provided for specific purposes:
· Respond to your customer service inquiries; post your comments or photo.
· Create customized promotions by combining your personal information such as the amounts and types of purchases you make or any benefits you receive through our programs.
· Communicate with you about our brands, products, services or other promotional purposes.
Asia Pacific RT (Hong Kong) Limited takes reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information.
While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information and information of others that you provided, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Important Legal Term
· This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
· Asia Pacific RT (Hong Kong) Limited does not represent or warrant that your Virtual Membership Card will always be accessible or accepted at participating Ruby Tuesday Hong Kong stores.
Asia Pacific RT (Hong Kong) Limited is providing the application to the user ‘as is’ and the user is using the application at his or her own risk. To the fullest extent allowable under applicable law, Asia Pacific RT (Hong Kong) Limited disclaims all warranties and conditions, whether express or implied, including any warranties or conditions that the application is merchantable, of satisfactory quality, reliable, accurate, fit for a particular purpose or need, non-infringing or free of defects or errors or able to operate on an uninterrupted basis, or that the use of the application by the user is in compliance with laws applicable to the user or that user information transmitted in connection with the application (including as part of payment) will be successfully, accurately or securely transmitted.