Terms and Conditions
Your use of your virtual membership card is governed by the terms of this agreement. Please ensure that you have read and understood these terms before using your virtual membership card. If you do not understand you may call 2411 6432 to discuss your concerns before you active your virtual card.
1. To complete the virtual membership registration, you are required to download the Ruby Tuesday Mobile Application and provide your local mobile number for activation, you will receive a 6-digital verification code via SMS for activation:
a. If you are a current member [with a physical card] and you upgrade to a virtual membership, upon activation of the virtual membership, the physical card will be canceled.
b. For newly joined members, you are required to fill in your personal information and [pay] for activation.
2. Membership can only be activated on one mobile device at any given time.
3. Memberships are only valid at Ruby Tuesday restaurants in Hong Kong.
4. Memberships are non-transferable:
a. Secondary identification (a credit card or photographic ID) may be required when using your membership.
5. Membership cards are only valid for use at one table.
6. Membership discounts do not apply to the 10% Service Charge, the 10% Service Charge is based on the original price.
7. Unless otherwise specified, membership discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
8. RT Premier / RT Premier (Supplementary) Pass holders can enjoy 15% discount on set meals and 50% discount on alcoholic beverages.
9. Privilege Pass holders can enjoy 15% discount on set meals and alcoholic beverages.
10. So-connected holders can enjoy 10% discount on all items.
11. Reward points expire on 31 December (each year) and cannot be carried forward (RT Premier excluded).
12. Mobile Applications require a stable internet connection in order to operate properly:
a. Ruby Tuesday takes no responsibility for the performance of its Mobile Application in the event of an unstable or otherwise unreliable internet connection.
13. Completed and confirmed membership transactions cannot be canceled and are not refundable or exchangeable under any condition.
14. For other details that apply to the Ruby Tuesday membership program, please refer to the [most recent] online membership application form for program details.
15. Asia Pacific RT (Hong Kong) Limited reserves the right to change or modify these Terms or any other Policies related to its Membership Program or use of its Mobile Application at any time:
a. Continued use of the Ruby Tuesday Mobile Application following the posting of any changes will constitute acceptance of such changes or modifications to the said program.
16. In the case of [any] dispute, the decision of Asia Pacific RT (Hong Kong) Limited shall be final.
Your Personal Information may be collected by Asia Pacific RT (Hong Kong) Limited may include:
Name, gender, phone number, date of birth, photo, postal address and email address.
Financial account information, such as credit card number and other payment information.
Asia Pacific RT (Hong Kong) Limited may use information about you or others that you provided for specific purposes:
Respond to your customer service inquiries; post your comments or photo.
Create customized promotions by combining your personal information such as the amounts and types of purchases you make or any benefits you receive through our programs.
Communicate with you about our brands, products, services or other promotional purposes.
Asia Pacific RT (Hong Kong) Limited takes reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information.
While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information and information of others that you provided, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Important Legal Terms
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
Asia Pacific RT (Hong Kong) Limited does not represent or warrant that your Virtual Membership Card will always be accessible or accepted at participating Ruby Tuesday Hong Kong stores.
Asia Pacific RT (Hong Kong) Limited is providing the application to the user ‘as is’ and the user is using the application at his or her own risk. To the fullest extent allowable under applicable law, Asia Pacific RT (Hong Kong) Limited disclaims all warranties and conditions, whether express or implied, including any warranties or conditions that the application is merchantable, of satisfactory quality, reliable, accurate, fit for a particular purpose or need, non-infringing or free of defects or errors or able to operate on an uninterrupted basis, or that the use of the application by the user is in compliance with laws applicable to the user or that user information transmitted in connection with the application (including as part of payment) will be successfully, accurately or securely transmitted.